How About Something Different This Christmas?
“Clay Pigeon Shooting Event and Christmas Lunch”
We are running this event every Thursday and Friday, starting on Thursday 26th November running through until Friday 18th December.
This event is for the novice or experienced shot and all under the watchful eye of your experienced instructor.
Programme of Events
- 9.30 am – Breakfast in the hunting lodge by the warmth of the log fire.
- 10.00 am – Tuition and then try your skills at simulated targets such as Pheasant, Grouse, Partridge, Teal, Pigeon and even a bolting rabbit.
- 11.15 am – Mid morning tea break.
- 11.30 am – Resumption of shooting and competition. Expected hit rate – 70%
- 1.00 pm – Christmas lunch with all the trimmings.
- 1.45pm – Trophies, Presentations and Farewells.
Priced at only £79.95 per person fully inclusive of clays, cartridges, tuition, safety equipment and all catering.
Minimum of 5 people for each table booking.
This event could be ideal for your Christmas company function.
We are able to offer this event on other days of the week subject to availability.
Please book by telephone on 01527 65496 or by Email on firstname.lastname@example.org